Alright, alright!!

cos-mo-post-al-an [koz-muh-postal-en]: adjective/noun
1. a person
who belongs to all the world; not limited to just one part of the world; can make their home anywhere in the world.
2. a person who believes fully that postage stamps and mail connect the world, regardless of where, from or to, they go.
3. the joyful experience of knowing you're a local because your mail made it to its destination
.


The postage stamp is truly wonderful. It can travel the world, experience the lives of a million different people, go through the doors of strangers; and never once lose sight of where it's headed.
Welcome to the land of cosmopostalan : travel, mail and words. It's a crazy little place in my corner of the woods; wherever that may be!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back to the Grind

My apologies for my lag in posting. Summer is now over (most unfortunately), which means that life is now returning the normal "grind" of day-to-day.

I have received three pieces of mail since I last wrote, but have not yet had the chance to reply.

However, the lovely Bill at the local post office (the teensy one of which my heart is now forever dedicated to) has promised me that mail is on its way. I have ventured to that post office every single afternoon for the past week, but nothing has arrived. I'm thinking that some of it might have to do with these odd weather patterns. Nonetheless--we (Bill and I) have concluded that mail must be somewhere along the route! So I have faith that the wonderful mail is on its way!

Shall post a photo entry this weekend, but until then--
~ Ms. Always Traveling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely postal ponderings!
May today be a beautiful, full-of-mail kind-of day!
~ Ms. Always Traveling